Saturday 19 June 2010

Good news

I contacted the owner of this lovely shop last week to see if they might be interested in stocking some of my cards.
To cut a long story short - I popped in to see them this morning and came out with an order for 72 cards!
I'm very pleased as you can imagine and extremely chuffed that a shop with such a fab reputation for cards wants to stock mine.
It is a great shop with a real eclectic mix of gorgeous things - including lovely journals and stationary items, pens (they are very well known for their knowledge of pens and customer service), wooden toys, board games, kites, juggling equipment and of course cards, I would definitely recommend a browse if you are in the area.

2 comments:

  1. Well done you!! Hope you got a fair price for all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello thanks for featuring my coin purse the other day, and congrads on your card order :-)
    Debs
    x

    ReplyDelete