Monday 7 February 2011

Hello

Well, it has been a very long time since I've been here.

There have been lots of things going on in my life since I last posted. The major event and the main reason why I have been away was due to falling pregnant in the Summer and then losing our baby in October. I was 20 weeks pregnant - and obviously it has been a very sad time for us.

I'm feeling much better and ready to be back here.
My folksy shop has suffered and is desperately empty at the moment. But that is about to change - got lots of cards and nameframes on the go ready to be uploaded, so watch this space.

I've also decided that this blog is going to take a slightly different direction as of now.
I currently have two blogs - one for family/life/general crafty bits and bobs (which has been equally neglected recently) and this one which was originally created to have a Folksy/cards element. I'm finding it quite hard to keep them both up and running, so I've decided to combine them under this blog.

So, I will be blogging about anything and everything on here from now on - kids, sewing, crochet, recipes, photography, music, books etc as well as the usual Folksy Friday posts and craft related items.

It will be a bit of a mish-mash but I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear your news, Kim. Glad to see you back.

    ((HUGS))

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete