I was hugely chuffed to discover I have been nominated for a Stylish Blogger Award by Milliebead. Thank-you Milliebead - the gesture is much appreciated!
Check out Milliebead's lovely blog to see the other 14 nominees.
The rules of the nomination are:
1. Thank the person and include the link for the nomination (see above)
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 blogs for the award.
4. Let everyone know they have been nominated and let them have the details, should they want to spread the Stylish Blog love
So, here we go, 7 things about myself:
- I have 5 brothers - I'm the eldest.
- I am an Auntie to 3 nieces and 2 nephews, but there will be two more appearing in the Summer when my brother's twins are due. And I can't wait to meet them.
- I can't stop listening to Eliza Doolittle at the moment - she just cheers me up everytime.
- We have just started having Family Film Night every Saturday evening - where we cuddle up together and eat pizza and chocolate on the sofa. We watched Pirates of the Carribean tonight and now my youngest is insistent on being called Jack Sparrow.
- I like wearing black with colourful chunky jewellery.
- I love Autumn - the smells, colours and the feel in the air. I was a November baby and am sure thats why.
- We have a grey house-rabbit called Dylan. He is a mini-rex, and has fur like velvet.
I am nominating the following blogs:
Dilly Dally Dangle
Bluebell and Rosie
They are all lovely and stylish of course - go and see for yourself